Monday, September 6, 2010

Tractatalia! Two-time champion!


She did it again! Tractatalia is a repeat winner of the tractor pull at the Gogebic County Fair!

I mentioned this briefly in a past post, Tom's Parenting Advice, on May 11, 2010. That post has a picture of my girls at the 2009 Gogebic County Fair after competing in the tractor pull that year. I wrote:
"Talia has had a lot of nicknames ... One of my favorites was 'Tractatalia' when she won the tractor pull (pedaling a small tractor with weights on the back) at the Gogebic County Fair (Google it!) in the summer of 2009..."

Well, I wasn't there this year but my dad took the girls to the Fair. And Tractatalia won again. It was a good win because as a nine-year-old she was in the 9-10 division this year, competing against older girls, but she won anyway!

I guess I'm going to have to send her up north to the fair again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment