Sunday, September 5, 2010

The difference between the right and the left - an example


I haven't seen or heard enough of the Glen Beck rally in Washington to have an opinion. But the rally did demonstrate, once again, one difference between the right and the left. The left are a bunch of pigs. I have noticed this personally, from different events I have gone to.  The picture above shows the National Mall, after the Obama inauguration, by the way.

Despite their "save the planet" bullshit, the left continually demonstrate that they could not care less about lifting their little fingers to keep the planet clean.  They are perfectly comfortable telling me about what I need to do, but can't be bothered to do those things themselves.

"Conservatives, Unlike Liberals, Keep Mall Clean After Rally - Perspective - PatriotPost.US"
http://patriotpost.us/perspective/2010/08/30/conservatives-unlike-liberals-keep-mall-clean-after-rally/

No comments:

Post a Comment