Thursday, September 9, 2010

I love hardware stores

I love going to the hardware store. We went over the weekend, for some odds and ends. I took the opportunity to obtain another set of yellow and red cards, like they use in soccer games. I find these endlessly entertaining at work. This time (yes, I've done it before, help me, I have a problem) the cards say "Gala Gold" and "Lipstick Jungle." Just like the ones the FIFA referees use! ;)

Here is a description of the last time I did this:
http://tblooming.blogspot.com/2010/07/world-cup-musings-part-6-simple-project.html

I also took the opportunity to get some nice pictures of my girls. It turns out that the hardware store is the best place to get photos like these!



The funniest part about these pictures is that I told them to look sad, but they just couldn't do it. Maybe they want to be sold? And if so, who could blame them?! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Tom. We love hardware stores, too--they are full of possibilities! Not to mention items for projects that Jim is praying I will never do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom,
    I like your blog.
    I'll miss seeing your kids this year, just to be surprised to see them bigger the next year.
    Yong

    ReplyDelete