Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lenzburg Castle

Guess what?  I'm in Switzerland!  Never thought I'd visit here, but here I am.  Kind of a sudden trip.

Took a little walk today after work.  Walked up the hill to Lenzburg Castle.

Fascinating to see what men built many years ago.  Almost timeless, certainly in comparison to many modern buildings that won't last nearly as long as this place.  The castle is really built into the mountain itself--I hope the pictures capture that.

Here are some pictures that I took with my crummy cell phone camera.  The first picture is from April 8, 2013, the rest are from today, April 9, 2013.  Enjoy!

Looking up at Lenzburg Castle in the rain

Walking up the steep path to Lenzburg Castle

Walking up the steep path to Lenzburg Castle. These were just some of the MANY steps.

 Looking out one of the gates to the external part of the castle






 Lenzburg, Switzerland

Lenzburg, Switzerland





No comments:

Post a Comment