Monday, June 7, 2010

Used shoes and iPods

It won't surprise those of you who know me that I bought some used shoes over the Memorial Day weekend. Yes, that is how cheap I am. The shoes cost $16 and are shown in the picture below. Incidentally, this is not the first time I've bought used shoes there...

I also picked up some used iPods (Nano, 2nd gen, before Apple changed the connectors just to f#%& with all of us who bought accessories) for my girls. They LOVE them.

Where do I buy this stuff? Unclaimed Baggage Center in Scottsboro, Alabama. It turns out that airlines lose a lot of luggage! What do they do with the luggage they can't re-unite with its owners? They sell it! But they don't want to sell it in a big city, apparently, where it would get a lot of attention. So UBC buys this luggage and sells it in an obscure location in northern Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment