Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Car Drivers Suck

Almost got killed on the ride into work today.

I was riding my motorcycle to work this morning, about 9:05 or 9:10a. I-20 westbound, just west of I-285 and east of the river (before reaching Six Flags). I was in the second lane from the left.

Guy in a charcoal Nissan Maxima (Georgia plate 519 NHZ) decides he's going to change lanes. He was in the lane directly to my right. Just came left without ever looking.

When I hit my horn and basically panicked, he just kept coming. Looked right at me and kept coming. I had to gas it to squirt ahead.

Now directly behind me, he continues into the far left lane, pulls up alongside me, and gives me the finger. As if it were my fault for being in his way.

I have NEVER seen enforcement of truly dangerous driving practices. Sure, sit on the side of the road and ticket speeders. But not a care in the world for really dangerous driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment