Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Left Feet


One of my daughters was experimenting with the photo sphere feature of Android phones and tablets with the latest software.  This is where you can take a series of pictures at different angles from the same point in order to create a broad panorama, a much wider picture essentially, even in a spherical fashion above and around you.  More information here:
http://www.android.com/whatsnew/

Anyway, my daughter was taking such a picture while sitting next to me on the couch.  I noticed what she was doing, and I decided to move my left foot into as many of the photos that she was stitching together as I could.  The above is the result!  We were laughing as she did it (she realized what I was doing and played along) and we laughed even harder at the result.  See if you don't agree!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment