Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Zodiac pickup lines

As some of you may be aware, some people believe that the Zodiac dates have shifted and a thirteenth sign should be added.

Naturally, this means that some pickup lines need to be updated. From the Huffington Post:
"Zodiac Pick-Up Lines: The Funniest Tweets!" by Katla McGlynn
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/14/zodiac-pick-up-lines-twitter_n_809267.html#s224346&title=Judes_Dickey

For you Scorpio women out there:
"With the new zodiac system it turns out I'm no longer a psychotic Scorpio bitch! Wanna go on a date?"

Some other favorites:
"we should probably date now that I have YOUR astrological sign tattooed on my ass."

"Are you a Pisces? I used to be a Pisces!"

"I beat Cancer. (Now I'm apparently a Gemini.)"

Finally, a nice play on the recent shift in dates:
"so baby, what's your signs?"

No comments:

Post a Comment