Friday, July 2, 2010

Hair Plug at Kopp's

Some people are so thin-skinned they can't even take a joke. Here's a video from Vice President Hair Plug:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93RyLNOk_u0&feature=related

Here's another video, with a brief comment from Republicans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W98F1029sKg

C'mon Joe, the guy was making a JOKE. Everybody asks politicians to reduce taxes. The difference here is that Hair Plug realizes that his party has a very bad record on taxing and spending irresponsibly--this is a touchy subject for him.

Also interesting is that Biden is so stupid that he didn't even realize he was in a frozen custard shop, not an ice cream shop. He doesn't know or care about the people he is interacting with, he doesn't understand the nuances, he doesn't understand what is important to them.

This video works for me on so many levels, because Kopp's is the finest frozen custard I have ever had anywhere. I used to go there regularly when I lived in Milwaukee, and this location, near 76th & Layton, was the closest Kopp's to where I lived.

People who love frozen custard (like me) would get the monthly "flavor forecast" for the upcoming month (back then we had to use PAPER!) and plan our trips. I love chocolate and I love certain fruit flavors, so I would look for those flavors. Remember they always serve Vanilla and Chocolate in addition to the flavor(s) of the day. You could get your custard in a cone or in a dish.

So, I would go for flavors like "Midnight Chocolate Cake" and "Chocolate Almond," stuff like that. Once in a while I'd go for a rare flavor like "Rum & Coca-Cola." But the best flavors were "Red Raspberry" and "Black Raspberry." These were days not to be missed! Chunks of raspberries in the delicious custard. Wonderful stuff.

I would order two scoops in a dish. This was important, because you need to be able to mix the flavors. I would say, "Two scoops in a dish, bottom scoop chocolate and the top scoop red raspberry." Because you want your last taste to be chocolate, of course.

And Hair Plug walks in and calls it ice cream. Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment