Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Song of the Day: Squirrel Flower - Conditions

No idea who this artist is yet, just heard this song recently, but I LOVE the song.  It just captures a vibe that makes me want to listen all day.

Squirrel Flower - "CONDITIONS" (Official music video)


Lyrics:

I'll be gentle and I'll take it slowly,
Just as long as you say you don't need me.
I'll do you right and I'll take it steady,
But when I say go you better be ready.

Keep you guessing, I swear I won't tell you.
Make you want me and then I'll desert you.
But it's alright 'cause you said you don't need me.
It's alright cuz I kept it steady.

Don't look at me like that, like you'll kill me.
I can outrun you and I'll do it gracefully,
Cause I'm gentle but I can't move slowly.
Don't you dare say you do not know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment