Friday, June 25, 2010

Kill the Scabs!

http://wcco.com/local/delta.mechanic.death.2.1756193.html

Today we bring you another glimpse into the union mentality. It's not pretty. I have previously explored this in a couple posts (Self-Destructive Unions (Is that redundant?) and Are Unions Good for the Economy?) but they are nothing compared to this.

First some background: Back in 2005, the Northwest Airlines mechanics went on strike but lost their jobs when they and the airline could not reach an agreement. Northwest hired replacements. Northwest later merged with Delta, and the new airline took the Delta name.

Back to 2010: Jesse Stygar, a Delta mechanic in Minneapolis who had lost his wife to cancer two years ago and was raising his 12-year-old son alone, was killed in an accident at work. The union's take on this story?

Check out exnwa.com (where they conveniently do not retain the following comments, but a local talk show host saved the page when the posts were up). Five years after losing their jobs they still cling to their hate.
http://www.jasonlewisshow.com/pages/ViewerFeedback.pdf

"So this scab is dead? GOOD! Hope the motherf**ker suffered."

"please let me be the first to piss on your grave"

"Looks like the downsizing of the SCAB workforce in MSP will be expedited sooner then later!"

"Now if only another 800 or so SCABS would die, the would be better off!"

"I'm sorry to hear it wasn't Pete Swartz, but at last a good reason to finally use my flight benefits at the new SCAB-AIR. I will be taking a hot steamy dump on your grave. I hope your family reads this."

"Jesse Stygar One less Deltoid scab"

"Piss on the bastard, I hope the SB suffered."

"Dead scab! Tin roof Busted! he he he he he he"

"Another one bites the dust, uh uh another one bites the dust, uh uh"

"Steak, baked potato, and asparagus at our house tonight. Celebration!!! Feeling giddy here, light hearted. Karma got him Hope he had kids. Piss on him"

"The scab didn't give a sh*t about us. He stabbed thousands of honorable people in the back."

"Pictures we want pictures"

"Pretty good natured person here, but wish I could've seen it happen."

"Sounds like the gear door got him in the head. I wonder if his eyes popped out?"

"He'll forever be in Purgatory. Being a liar and cheat, backstabbing traitor he can't make it into heaven and the devil says don't send him down here. I don't want him"

"A high five to all honorable this day"

"I wonder if another scab closed the gear door on his head?"

"Those gear doors will git cha. They don't give a sh*t if you are honorable or a filthy betraying scab coward."

"Another dead scab!!!!"

"Let someone else turn the other cheek, have forgiveness. I have no feeling for the traitor, why should I."

"I look forward to pissing on SCAB Jesse Stygars grave!!"

"Hey lets picket this scabs funeral and then have a everyone take a dump on his grave."

"My eyes nearly went white with joy when I heard the news. I am not a vindictive person, but the scabby deserves no mercy, no quarter, no pity."

"I wish it would have been a scab that I knew."

"Watched the news tonight, they talked about how little Joey lost his mom to cancer two years ago and now Delta killed his daddy. Well this is called KARMA little Joey."

"Another one bit the dust. The song fits the scabs. Other scabs have died before this guy. Roger baski, Al berger to name a few. You f.u. you die!"

"News of SCAB Stygar's death bothers me not in the least. Kind of like when Ho Chi Minh (leader of North Vietnam) died. It reduced the number of the enemy by one. Sure do hope more SCABS make an exit in this manner ... Sure do hope they list the cemetery because that is another grave I have to water the flowers on. Do not worry, I will not be alone and I will wait in that long, long line to urinate on Stygars grave. I still hate all scabs."

"The bad thing about a SCAB is the puss that oozes out when it dies."

"it's name was SCAB."

"as his rib cage was crushing and his organs were busting .....was he thinking this was a good idea rip"

"They forgot to write, ' Jesse crossed a NWA mechanics picket line in 2005 and is a SCAB and is hated through out the USA by 1000's of honorable mechanics that loss their jobs do to his actions. REST IN HELL SCAB."

"Moral to the story..... Dumb Ass, If you don't know the piece of equipment does not care for your safety and your fellow SCABS don't care for your safety...You F&CK UP.....YOU DIE... BYE BYE and welcome to HELL where you now reside. Don't forget to turn in your change of address form."

"Not all scabs are bad. Jesse Stygar is a good scab and a true leader. He leads by example. All scabs should follow is example."

"Another dead scaab,,,,, damm the luck"

"I think you should make the dead scab ' scab of the week'"

"Maybe the little boy won't grow up to be a scab like his old man."

"The scab got what he had coming."

"I request that the family of the dead scab show some dignity and do not bury his traitor ass in Rosemount. We do not need to disgrace this fine city. However, if they choose to bury him there, I will have found a new place to walk my dogs for their potty breaks! RIP Judas."

"Many of these posts are written by people ate up with hate. I'm one of ya! That is just the way every scab should go."

"Fu*k him, he was trash"


A day after a man died. They post anonymously, of course. "Dedicated to the Honorable" their web site says. Right.

Oh, they also maintain a scab list. Why? The only possible reason is to encourage harassment and intimidation.

What is wrong with these people?

No comments:

Post a Comment