Thursday, November 23, 2017

Song of the Day: Hop Along - Tibetan Pop Stars

I don't know what to say, I just love the raw emotion in this song.  The beautiful, edgy voice... and the same for the guitars!

Hop Along "Tibetan Pop Stars"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCZKC6x9zlU



Lyrics, from Flashlyrics.com
https://www.flashlyrics.com/lyrics/hop-along/tibetan-pop-stars-24

Tibetan Pop Stars Lyrics

How content are with ones...
With, simple demands?
They meet their fiancés-
Cherry picking, out in Canada.
While cursing the river...
A seven fingered man,
His three sleepless wives all...
Equally sick of him.

Honey -I left to see some action~.
What's with all this swamp?
All I'm passin' are hospitals and s***e-camps.

Nobody is asking me:
"What about your other?"
If they did, I'd tell'em:

You're a Stanger in India...
I'm gonna be creepin' on you so hard!
You're, seducin' Tibetan pop stars -and,
Wreckin' motor-cars...

 I know it's, true~.
This is wrong love.
Why is everything so expensive?
Maybe in... two years you can forgive me.
I'll be living kinder, -I'll,
Found my place as a-

-Stanger in India~.
I'm gonna be creepin' on you so hard! -You're,
Seducin' Tibetan POP STARS -and,
Wreckin' motor-cars.-

A stranger in India~!
Doing okay so far. -I'm just,
Waiting on feathers and tar. -You are,
The only one. -You are!
No~body deserves you the way... that I do... [and,]
No~~body deserves you the way... that I do.
Nobody deserves you, the way, that I do~~ -and,
Nobody deserves you, the way, that I do- Come home!-

Stranger in India, because...
Waiting on you is too hard!
The reason I haven't, written back is because,
I'm doing all that bad sh**, I was.

My love is average.
I obey, an average, law~~.
My love is average!
I obey, an average law~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment