Sunday, August 4, 2013

Quote of the Day - You're Mad, Bonkers!

I had this quote in an post about A2A (A2A 2010 (and 2009 and 2008, since I didn't have a blog then), Tuesday, October 5, 2010) but I decided it needed and deserved its own post.

"You're mad, bonkers ... but I'll tell you a secret: All the best people are." - Alice's father, to Alice, in Tim Burton's film Alice in Wonderland.

As you, my seven readers*, know, half the reason I even write this blog is so I can find stuff that was, and remains, interesting to me. I was looking for this quote the other day, to show it to someone who I met who appeared to be completely crazy in the absolute best possible sense.  But I couldn't find it on a casual search on my phone.  So here it is!

* estimated readership

No comments:

Post a Comment