Saturday, June 4, 2011

What are YOU afraid of?

Saw this in my surfing the other day. Simply hilarious.

From StumbleUpon:
"ThePhobia List"
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1xY6nz/phobialist.com/

"I started this list in the late 1980's and put it on the web in 1995. It's since been adopted and adapted onto many pages since then. Please don't ask me about curing phobias because I know little about them. My interest is in the names only. All the phobia names on this list have been found in some reference book. If you're looking for a phobia name that's not on the list....I'm afraid I don't have it."

Honestly, I don't even know where to begin! There is so much material here that you can practically write your own joke. I had no idea that there were so many phobias. Thank goodness I don't have elecrophobia or I wouldn't be able to do my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment