Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tip of the Day: GetHuman (.com)

Does anyone use the phone anymore? I mean for TALKING, not texting! Okay, some of us old-timers still do. And even youngsters need to at times, when you just can't get something done via e-mail. Sometimes you need to talk to a real live human being.

Problem is, companies try to avoid letting you talk to a real person. They have e-mail addresses and chat windows, but many of them try to hide their phone numbers. And if they do publish a number, good luck getting through the voicemail mazes they set up.

So when I saw this website, I had to share it. Okay, I admit it, by publishing it to my blog it will be easier for ME to remember it when I need it. Regardless, it's a great site.

GetHuman.com
"Need a company phone number? Other tips or information? GetHuman is the ultimate consumer tool with phone numbers, shortcuts, reviews, tips, and more for companies worldwide."
http://gethuman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment