Monday, April 26, 2010

Credit Cards and Small Town Stores

Did you ever take a trip and forget your wallet? And have to buy gas at 1:30a without a credit card or driver's license? (I did know my credit card number, though, and have a picture ID from work.) IT'S NOT EASY!

Third place I tried let me pay without the physical card, as if I was ordering something over the phone. Big chains wouldn't do it.

May the Sav-Way in Pelzer, SC and its employees receive all the good karma they richly deserve.

1 comment:

  1. And my bank helpfully sent me this notice:

    To: THOMAS BLOOMING
    Transaction date: 04/25/2010*

    Amount: $40.00
    Merchant: J&M SAV WAY -PELZER,SC

    Your Check Card was used for a transaction that was made online, by phone, or mail. This means your card was not swiped in a machine for this transaction.

    ReplyDelete